Friday, October 24, 2008

News from USA

I finally got in contact with Lee Fang in the States, so happy :)

Her family and Luan's family are in Virginia, USA. Fang is married,working in Bank of America and has got a 7 year old daugther, Amanda Chok. While Luan is married too and has got two girls - Sherinne Zhang, 71/2 yrs & Elaine Zhang, 3yrs.

Fang made a great suggestion i.e. to compile all contact details so that we can keep in contact with each other and maybe we can plan our holiday to visit each other.

So, everyone who are reading this post, please email me your/your family members' contact details like address, phone numbers and email address. My email is at kimpl@hotmail.com. After I gather all details, I will email everyone a complete list.

I have another suggestion, some of us are already in Facebook and that's a great interface to stay in contact. For those who are not, do sign up at www.facebook.com. If you have problems signing up, drop me an email and I will send you an invitation.

Actually, my secret wish is that the whole KIM family can all meet and get together some time in the future. It would be great for our parents to chit-chat(all are getting in age), us to catch up and the younger generation can meet and get to know each other. Hopefully this wish will come true one day. I will work towards it, hope to get all your support if the opportunity rises...

For now, enjoy the photos from USA...



Elaine at Boston


Amanda at Boston Harbour, Masachusetts (Northeast of America)


Luan with Sherinne and Elaine at Boston Harbour


Sherinne and Elaine at Boston Harbour


Amanda, Sherinne and Elaine at New York Harbour View


Amanda & Sherinne at New York Statue liberty lady


Amanda & Diego (2 yrs old) at front porch


Leefang & hubby Sam at May08 China Forbidden City, Beijing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home