Updates from 3rd Uncle's family
Finally, I managed to get in contact with Ah Ching and he sent me some pictures.
I think we all know that Fang and Luan are in USA, Chong is in Switzerland and Ching is in JB. A very cosmopolitan family so it will be interesting to share their family updates.
I believe most families will have to be like that in the future. The next generation cannot just stay put in one country. In order to remain competitive, they must be savvy enough to chain themselves with an international network, working and staying in different countries.
Look how far our generation have spread to, as far as Taiwan, Australia, USA and even Switzerland. The next generation will go even further, spread their wings to fly and soar...
Here are some pictures of Ching's family and Chong with daughter.
Ching promised more to come...

Min Nee, Sunway Lagoon trip Oct 08

Happy family, Cameron Highlands May 08
Chong with new born daughter in 2007
Amanda(2nd from left in red cheongsam) and Sherene(pink cheongsam) at CNY

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home