Friday, August 04, 2006

A Good Start

Hope that here's a good start to start connecting our family. I always wish to have a closely-knitted family that includes all uncle, aunties, cousins, in-laws etc. Human resources is always the best resources anyone can have. Since our grandfather have planted the seed of this growing family, we should make an effort to keep in contact and make sure our future generations can make the best of this resource.

I will start from recording the happenings of my family. Hopefully all the rest can follow and we can make sure even we are in different continents, we know what's the latest happenings. Later on, we may be able to extend the site to make some money and start doing business with each other!

Pei Pei and I are going to be the ones who monitor the sites. Please do send us emails, photos etc...anything that you wish to share. I can be reach at kimpl@hotmail.com and pei can be reach at ppkim@hotmail.com.

All the best to this KIM family garden! Let's fertislise it with lots of Tender Love and Care!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home